The Fruit Ninja – Tabletop Game Series Kickstarter is now LIVE!
UPDATE 07/11/2017: Unfortunately Lucky Duck Games has had to cancel the Fruit Ninja tabletop game. But never fear, they’ll be back sometime next year! Thanks for your support, ninjas! For more information, read the post here.
Ever wish there were more ways of playing Fruit Ninja than simply dragging your finger over a touchscreen or flailing your limbs with a Kinect or in VR? If so, our pals over at Lucky Duck Games have the perfect version of Fruit Ninja for you, with a new series of tabletop games that have just been launched on Kickstarter!
The Fruit Ninja Tabletop Game Series consists of three separate games, each created by different game designers:
- Fruit Ninja: Card Master – A Fast-Paced Deck Building Game
- Fruit Ninja: Slice & Dice – A Dice Game of Strategic Fruit Slashing
- Fruit Ninja: Combo Party – An Energy-Packed Party Game
Depending on how much you pledge, you have the opportunity to purchase some or all of the games:
- Pledge Level USD$29: Receive Fruit Ninja: Card Master and all stretch goals
- Pledge Level USD$54: Receive Fruit Ninja: Card Master, Fruit Ninja: Slice & Dice and all stretch goals
- Pledge Level USD$69: Receive Fruit Ninja: Card Master, Fruit Ninja: Slice & Dice, Fruit Ninja: Combo Party, a box sleeve for the three games and all stretch goals
To learn more about the games, back them and watch them being played, head to the Kickstarter page and pledge before the campaign ends on November 11th!
Posted in Fruit Ninja|Fruit Ninja Free|General