Playtesters Wanted at Halfbrick!
Good news! Things are heating up at Halfbrick and it’s time for our awesome community members to share in the fun! Halfbrick will be opening its Brisbane studio to a select few for exclusive playtesting throughout August and September.
We’re looking for players of all experience levels and would love to hear your thoughts on a range of new content. So, if you’re up for a challenge, fill out this form and join us for some games! We’ve posted plenty of extra details below so keep reading and sign up now!
*Players under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. The parent/guardian must also sign legal documents on the participant’s behalf. See below for more.
190 Kelvin Grove Road
Kelvin Grove, QLD, 4059
(Corner of Prospect Terrace & Kelvin Grove Road)
Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/9rnDZ
August 26 – September 27
Approximately 1 hour
What will happen?
- Attend a private playtest to be held at Halfbrick Studios
- Play games for approximately one hour (or longer if you’d like!)
- Answer questions and provide feedback about your experience
- Have fun and enjoy this rare opportunity to go behind-the-scenes at Halfbrick!
Do I need to bring anything?
Not at all, we’ve got it covered!
How do I apply?
Easy. Just fill out this form and someone will get back to you if your application is successful!
All participants must be within travelling distance of Kelvin Grove, Brisbane. Playtests will be held on Halfbrick premises and therefore closed to out-of-state or international residents.
- Participants may be filmed during their time at Halfbrick and must sign a release agreement in order to participate.
- All testers will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement before participating in the playtest. All details about the playtest must remain confidential in accordance with the conditions outlined by the non-disclosure agreement.
- Any player under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who must then sign the non-disclosure agreement and release agreement on their behalf.
- Participation is voluntary and no remuneration will be provided by Halfbrick.