5 Real-Life Jetpacks
Have you ever been stuck in traffic for hours at a time, wondering if the gridlock will ever end? Don’t just sit there – buy a jetpack!
That’s right, jetpacks are no longer the stuff of science-fiction, and the technology is advancing at an astonishing rate.
Here are five real-life examples that will turn you into a high-flying badass like our good friend Barry!
- Have a spare $150,000 lying around? The Martin Jetpack is Barry-approved! This amazing innovation featured in Time magazine’s Top 50 inventions for 2010. Watch it in action here:
- FUN FACT: The Water Jetpack actually exists! Some like to tan, others like to surf, but nothing comes close to Adrenalin’s head-turning “Jet Pack Experience”. Take a look:
- Is it a Barry? Is it a plane? No, it’s Jetpack Man! Check out this footage of Nick Macomber flying over the River Liffey in Dublin, Ireland. Pretty neat, huh?
- From the Land Down Under comes the JB-9 Jetpack! Watch in awe as Aussie inventor David Mayman gets up close and personal with the Statue of Liberty. Impressive!
- Low on cash? You could always follow in the footsteps of Andy Heck and go with the do-it-yourself approach. There’s no guarantee you’ll beat the traffic, but you could be featured on the Halfbrick website!
The future is here, people. In just a matter of time, we will finally be able to dodge and weave through the air, side-by-side with Barry. Technology is literally reaching new heights, and we couldn’t be more excited!Posted in Jetpack Joyride