Happy Cherry Cobbler Day from Halfbrick and Yes Chef!
Guys… guys… I’m not sure if you realised, but today is officially National Cherry Cobbler Day. DROP EVERYTHING! Coincidentally, the main character from our delicious match-3 game, Yes Chef, just happens to be named Cherry. So to celebrate, we’ve put together a yummy recipe for cherry lovers everywhere. Here it is!
CHERRY COBBLER RECIPE
For the cherry filling:
2 1/2 cups pitted cherries (canned, frozen or fresh)
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons flour
For the cobbler:
3 tablespoons melted butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup milk
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Make the cherry filling by mixing the filling ingredients listed above in a bowl.
3. Pour cherry filling into a square baking dish.
4. Make the cobbler topping by mixing the cobbler ingredients listed above in a bowl.
5. Spread the cobbler topping over the cherry filling.
5. Bake for 40-50 minutes or when the top is golden brown.
6. Serve warm with ice cream
We hope you enjoy our recipe for cherry cobbler. Let us know what you think in the comments below!Yes Chef!